There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

The Cat In The Green Scarf

Did anyone else make the connection? Why did the bunny like the cat? Because of the green scarf!

Wesley and Izak 1: Urine Wesley and Izak 1: Urine

Thie has potential!

I liked this episode and I hope you continue with the series. Keep improving your skills! There's a big visual difference between "Wesly and Izak 1: Urine" and "Fart Button" and I would like to see more detail and a plot on this series. You and your dad's voice acting is amazing! He kind of sounded like Robin Williams (o_O). Get your website up, I'm sure it'll give you more motivation to continue animating!

Shinpachi222 responds:

I have no money for a website!!! ME AM SOOOOOOOO POOR!!!! Give me ur money :D

Introducing The Emo's Introducing The Emo's

[Those funny emos]

Great job Val! Hope to see the next episode real soon!

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2

Good work!

Good work on this man. I think all you need to do is just work on the sound quality a little. It would of also been nice to add some more dialog for Sonic and the gang.

For people reviewing, please read the credits before complaining about the sound effects. It takes some work to get them for another source without having any music playing in the background.

Invader Zim: TMHSE Invader Zim: TMHSE

Well done!

Don't listen to lvl 2 nubs like twistedgreen, you guys did an incredible job! Very good voice acting especially Invader Flobee! Sounded very much like Dib! Keep up the good work!

Crows' Life Episode 2 Crows' Life Episode 2

-=Chido=-

So fkn funny I loved it! Scar sounds almost like the voice of Vegeta (spanish version). The only comment I have is to improve the recording qualilty.

Kinjokids Movie - Yatta Kinjokids Movie - Yatta

[KinjoKids in Color]

Good Job Kinjo! Your best work so far! Seeing them in color is a very rare thing! Can't wait for what else you come up with!

Lots of people find this review helpful!

(2004) The Movie (2004) The Movie

Almost let me down =]

Another great movie from ya =) Very nice sound quality and it didn't take long to load the movie because of how long it was... It was very entertaining but I kinda got bored in the middle...until...haha that dude asked about the camera then all of a sudden....lol.. Please make more of that. I love it when stuff like that happends. Thx knox.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Ed & Skruf EP1 Ed & Skruf EP1

Good Animation Bad Story.

First you need to fix ur preloader...and how many times have we seen this story take place in newgrounds!? Kinda tired of it now. I really liked how you guys took ur time to create nice graphics and everything but it just needed a little bit more creativity with the story.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful

EgoCity Revelation P5 EgoCity Revelation P5

Nicely Done But It's A RipOff...

You should of sticked with your own story line that you had going on. This time you did a nasty booboo and riped off kingdom hearts trailer. Maybe if you had said that this work was inspired by KH instead of giving them credit for just the song, it would of been much better. Anyways I gotta still give you props for animating close to what happends in KH.

There's some debate, but overall people find this review helpful
LenZ responds:

Sorry for not putting the credits for "Kingdom Hearts-Deep Drive Trailer" up earlier. Anyway I'm starting to write my own original scripts for my later works.